Baker Design Group is excited to offer a new standard of UV-Resistant plants and trees for your outdoor space.
As we approach the warmer months, our designers encourage the usage of the class-leading artificial plants made specifically for outdoor use. Designed to resist UV-fading from sunlight for 5-10 years in most climates, Baker Design Group will supply replacement materials (or the closest equivalent product) for any sign of significant color loss, or loss of color consistency. As a client favorite, all materials are 100% curbside recyclable and contain no heavy metals or carbon black.
- New Boxwood Shapes: best-selling boxwood’s now come in a lantern shape, a pumpkin shape, a 39-inch diameter boxwood ball and a new six-foot boxwood garland in eight-inch and ten-inch diameters.
- Roseleaf Panel: ten-inch square panels interlock and are covered with realistic rose leaf foliage.
- Tealeaf Panel: vibrant two-tone, slim green leaves form an interlocking 12-inch square mat for indoor or outdoor use.
- Boxwood Roll: a four-foot by eight-foot vertically oriented roll designed to create boxwood green wall panels.
- 18-inch Boxwood Ball: this mid-sized greenery ball can be used by itself or potted. Each ball has a strong wire support inside.
- Succulents: echeveria, agave, cabbage and more. Can be used individually in pots or developed into a grouping that can be placed on a grid and nestled into a pebble base.